Celery-slack is an open source extension for Celery. If you have any suggestions for this extension based on your specific use case of Celery (or want to add functionality yourself), feel free to let me know on this project’s GitHub page.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2017-2019 Christopher Flynn Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Fix broken dependency requirement for celery
- Drop support for Python 3.4 (requests is no longer compatible)
- Fix a bug with wrapping kombu’s
retry_over_timefunction with the correct signature
_version.pyfile to avoid naming conflicts
- Add messages for celery/beat disconnection/reconnection to broker
- Add option to override the Slack request timeout value
- Add options to disable celery startup/shutdown messages
- Add option to disable beat messages
- Change default behavior of task prerun messages to false
- Add sorted tasks for beat init message with beat schedule
- Add 1 second timeout to Slack post requests
- Use the responses library to mock requests in 2.7 and 3.3 tests
- Fix socket error by replacing session object with requests functional api
- Replace betamax test fixture with vcrpy recorder
- Compatibility fix for Python 2.7
- Setup travis-ci, codecov
- Compatibility fix for solar schedules and Celery 4.0
- First release.
- Slack notifications for beat init, celery startup/shutdown, task prerun/success/failure.
- Several options related to presentation, task filtration, and attachment colors.